To be, or not to be.

Friends can help in roughest times, yet they can slam you in the back without a crime. Its hard to see them for who they really are, if you never knew who they really were.
~Depressed TT^TT~

Sunday, March 27, 2011

First post! ^0^

Not really sure if anyone is ever going to read this, but i need a place where i can talk to people and tell them how i feel everyday! My posts may not be long but they are good! I write fanfics for fun. All of them are posted on fanfiction so check it out! i will probably be giving giving out links and such later on~
I have a twitter too! yeah i only go on to stalk Joe Inoue and NEWS info.
You all should know that the things that i will mostly be doing on here is reviewing shows, songs, dances, really anything that i find interesting~! I shall share with you what I think, what I do, and how I do it.
If my mom knew about this, she would blow a top(TOP from Big bang >3<) See i already made a funny! No my mom might be supportive and might not. It all just depends. She does beta my fanfics though, but only 'purple manatees' chapter one... and she refused to let me use the words 'shitty' and 'ass'. She said there are better words to use than those.
I'm into J-pop(Johnny's entertainment) and k-pop. I will usually listen to american music just so i can catch up on the NOW sequence! I'm an anime lover, but i REFUSE to label myself as an otaku. I have other things to do.
Such as research for my fanfics!
Thank you all and any who come and visit me! I shall do a review ON ANYTHING your little heart desires! I will even watch a WHOLE show for you! beginning to end! just say the word and I'm there.
-_-' sorry. I don't mean to sound desperate... I guess for now, I shall just do reviews on things I see in the NEWS(i love NEWS)
Thank you all who follow or hang! I shall be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment